Visa: For the Purpose of Sightseeing / Vacation
Documents to be provided by visa applicant
- A valid passport with at least 2 facing blank pages
- One passport size photograph taken within the last 6 months
- A completed and signed visa application form. Blank forms are available at Japanese Embassy Offices or you may use the downloadable Visa Application Form.
- Travel schedule or flight itinerary. This may be printed from the internet or be obtained from a travel agency.* Please Note: We are not responsible for tickets which are unusable due to delay or denial of visa.
- A recent bank statement showing sufficient funds for expenses in Japan. *Please note that screenshots will not be accepted.
- A completed Itinerary in Japan form / hotel booking etc.
**Please do not staple the documents.