Visa: For the Purpose of Business
Documents to be provided by visa applicant
- A valid passport with at least 2 facing blank pages
- One passport size photograph taken within the last 6 months
- A completed and signed visa application form. Blank forms are available at Japanese Embassy Offices or you may use the downloadable Visa Application Form.
- Applicant’s original job letter (stating position, purpose of visit and intended length of stay including arrival and departure dates) or original company business registration form if applicant owns his/her business.
- Travel schedule or flight itinerary. This may be printed from the internet or be obtained from a travel agency.* Please Note: We are not responsible for tickets which are unusable due to delay or denial of visa.
- An original recent bank statement showing sufficient funds for expenses in Japan – to be submitted by applicant or guarantor(s) if guarantor is bearing the applicant’s expenses. Please note that the Embassy is unable to accept screenshots of bank accounts.
Documents to be provided from Japan
- An original Invitation Letter completed by the guarantor or inviting person
- (When there are multiple applicants) a completed List of visa Applicants
- An original Letter of Guarantee completed by the guarantor if they will pay for the travel expenses
- An original Itinerary in Japan form completed by the guarantor or inviting person
- One of the following documents regarding the Inviting Organization:
- An original certified copy of the incorporation register (HOJIN-TOHKIBO-TOHON) issued within the last 3 months
- A copy of the latest edition of a quarterly corporate report (KAISHA-SHIKIHO) if the company is listed on the stock exchange in Japan
- An original Overview of the Company/Organization if an organization has not been registered as yet as an incorporated entity
** Please do not staple the documents.